Digital & Graphical Designer, Gothenburg
“Good artists copy, great artists steal”
Let’s face it… We are not looking for a new Picasso or Banksy. But we are looking for a creative soul who dares to take on the mindset of a beginner and pull inspiration from the world around you, so we are able to generate something new.
Just like you, NodeGraph is constantly changing the game. Always trying out new things. And we encourage our people to do the same. To grow. To develop…
About the position
This roll is more wide than deep, and you will be handling all kinds of digital media and content creation. Producing high quality static and animated digital content for various teams with a strong and coherent visual design is peanuts to you. So is generating marketing campaigns, small animated movies, explainer videos and web design through html.
The Digital & Graphic designer will be a part of the marketing team. Our headquarter, where you will be based is in the city center of Gothenburg, but you will have daily contact with our sales team and partners all over the world.
We are looking for ambitious people with significant drive. You should be passionate about your work and enjoy a fast-paced international working environment where you are setting the right tonality in our different communication channels according to our design guidelines.
We believe you have great English skills in written and oral communication as well as:
A strong interest in how design affects user experience and leads to sales.
A passion for what’s next.
A hunger for creating bold visual design and a portfolio to prove it.
A can-do attitude. You get things done.
A kick-ass knowledge in Adobe, html, and maybe some other video and/or design tools.
What we offer you
- An opportunity to be a part of a fantastic company with global leadership ambitions.
- A constant stream of new things to learn.
- Breadth and depth. Do you want to make an impact?
- Highly talented and dedicated colleagues.
- An open, supportive, and collaborative work environment.
- Focus on the team more than the individual – success is something we reach together
- Act as a true team member and ensure corporate collaboration.
- Work closely with the rest of the NodeGraph team to spread the buzz around our solution and help organizations to see the true value of it.
- Consistently deliver on marketing KPIs.
- Direct activities within an assigned area. Be a part of defining expectations and prioritize efforts.
- Marketing experience from a marketing agency or in-house
- Relevant experience in graphic design, video creation, html, web and user experience
- Skilled at planning
- Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills
How to apply
Is this a challenge for you?
If so, please send your application directly to our VP Marketing, Robert Axelsson at email@example.com