NodeGraph 4.0: Tools for a successful start
NodeGraph is the data intelligence platform that helps your organization to understand, trust, and control your data. NodeGraph is the only fully automated metadata extraction platform on the market, with functionalities ranging from data lineage visualization to unit and regression testing.
NodeGraph 4.0 takes us on the next step in our growth journey with many exciting updates to present.
“We started NodeGraph based on the belief that ‘Everyone has the right to understand their data’. The release of NodeGraph 4.0, with automated support for Power BI, Qlik and Tableau, means that we can truly deliver on that vision and extend our market reach immensely. NodeGraph is on a fantastic journey with rapid growth which is mainly driven by our world class partner network.”
Oskar Gröndahl, NodeGraph’s co-founder and CEO
Highlights in NodeGraph 4.0
- Connector based architecture
- Incremental connector reloads
- Upgraded graph engine
- Reduced memory footprint
- Parallel processing
- Increased performance.
Features from NodeGraph 3.0 includes end-to-end lineage for
- Qlik Sense
- Qlik Nprinting connector
- File System (features same as 3.X)
- Local and Network (UNC) file system with metadata extraction of supported file types.
Microsoft SQL server
- Metadata extraction with tables and view
- Full lineage from views to table columns
- Includes support for Azure SQL Database
- Roadmap – stored procedures and functions
- Full lineage through the whole Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages.
- Power BI Service (pro/premium)
- Cloud authored reports – basic lineage (datasets, reports, dashboard, pages, KPI)
- Power BI Desktop authored reports – full data model with tables and files, visualizations with used fields and measures, full lineage
- Support for local .pbix files
- Power BI Report Server (local server installation)
- Supported through local .pbix files
- Full support in Roadmap.
Check out all the platform features that NodeGraph offers, or if want to see all the new NodeGraph 4.0 updates, book a demo today.