Director – Tableau Partners – NodeGraph Inc
We believe that everyone has the right to understand their data. Would you like to be the driving force at NodeGraph that helps make that happen?
About the position
The Director – Tableau partners will play a key role in expanding our business and partner network into the Tableau space.
The North American market is a focus strategic expansion area for us as we continue our growth journey. With a strong track record in the Qlik market, we are now focusing on the Tableau space as well.
The ideal candidate has already worked for some years within the Tableau space and has a good understanding of Tableau — its product and their partners. The candidate we are looking for also has a well-established network that can help to identify and build the right relationships.
What we offer you
- An opportunity to be a part of a fantastic company with global leadership ambitions
- A constant stream of new things to learn
- Highly talented and dedicated colleagues
- An open, supportive, and collaborative work environment
- Focus on the team more than the individual – success is something we reach together
- Together with NodeGraph Inc Managing Director, define a business plan for the identification and recruitment of Tableau partners
- In close relationship with internal stakeholders, secure that we have a winning marketing offer, value proposition and material to succeed in the Tableau space
- Own partner pipeline and revenue (quota) number in a focus area
- Drive, monitor and report on sales and operational results based on KPIs
- Recruit, onboard, enable and manage key partners in our focus markets
- Establish and build business plans for partners that align with sales goals
- Act as an advocate for the NodeGraph value message and solution in its partner and focus markets
- Continuously work with cross-functional teams to train/enable/certify partners
- Drive account mapping and regional sales meetings to build partner relationships
- With the Partner Marketing Manager, drive regional partner marketing initiatives to accelerate the end-user pipeline
- Execute QBRs with focus partners and produce reports
- 5-8 years of complex sales experience
- 3 years of experience from indirect sales (Partner Networking, Key Account Management)
- Comfortable to do business on C-level
- Fluent in business English
- Preferably have experience from sales in the software industry
The person we are looking for is preferably based on the US East Coast.
NodeGraph Inc is a fully owned subsidiary to the Swedish software company NodeGraph AB
Is this the challenge for you?
If so, please send your application directly to our Managing Director NodeGraph Inc – Oskar Fahlvik at email@example.com.