Join our Expert Services Team!
We believe that everyone has the right to understand their data. Would you like to be the driving force at NodeGraph to make that happen?
NodeGraph is a Data Intelligence company with offices in Gothenburg, Sweden and New Jersey, USA. We develop and resell our platform, NodeGraph, directly and through a worldwide partner network.
We are now looking to expand our Expert Services team in Gothenburg.
About the position
We are looking for an IT-knowledgeable team member to help us grow our Expert Services team. You’ll take the hassle out of resolving technical problems and provide training to partners and customers to maximize the value of our products.
Members of our Expert Services team must be customer-oriented. Communication is extremely important, so we expect you to amaze us with your interpersonal skills. We are also looking for superior technical expertise and a problem-solving attitude.
We work on a global market but mostly use web meetings to travel the world.
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to be a part of a fantastic company with global leadership ambitions
- A constant stream of new things to learn
- Highly talented and dedicated colleagues
- An open, supportive and collaborative work environment
- Focus on the team more than the individual – success is something we reach together
- Participate and lead custom solution projects helping our partners and customers to get the most out of our products
- Assisting the Sales Team in pre-sale activities
- Assisting the Support Team to solve 2nd and 3rd line cases
- Help our partners and customer to be self-reliant
- Background in the BI/data industry
- Documented technical knowledge from Qlik, Power BI or Tableau
- Documented experience from software development or similar
- Experience from software testing
- Comfortable to work and adapt in fast-growing and changing environments
- Proficient in English
Is this the challenge for you?
If so, please send your application to Peter Westman at email@example.com.