Pre-Sales & Product Specialist
We believe that everyone has the right to understand their data. Would you like to be the driving force at NodeGraph to make that happen?
NodeGraph is a Data Intelligence company with offices in Gothenburg, Sweden and New Jersey, US. We develop and resell our platform NodeGraph direct and through a worldwide partner network.
We are now looking for an experienced Pre-Sales & Product Specialist that can join our team in Gothenburg.
About the position
As a Pre-Sales & Product Specialist, you will support our sales team in the customer acquisition process. You will be responsible for guiding new prospects in our platform. You will also function as the product expert in customer meetings.
This role is a split role, meaning that in the function as a Product Specialist you will be responsible for creating content for educating the market around Data Intelligence and best practises in NodeGraph. These activities will be planned and executed together with our marketing team.
We act on a global market, but mostly we use web meetings to travel the world.
What We Offer You
- An opportunity to be a part of a fantastic company with global leadership ambitions
- A constant stream of new things to learn
- Breadth and depth. Do you want to make an impact?
- Highly talented and dedicated
- An open, supportive and collaborative work environment
- Focus on the team more than the individual – success is something we reach together
- Deliver a first-class experience to our customer and partners
- Pre-sales activities
- Product Specialist
- Background in the BI/data industry
- Documented technical knowledge from either Qlik, Power BI or Tableau
- Documented experience from software development or similar
- Comfortable to work and adapt in fast-growing and changing environments
- Proficient in English
Is this the challenge for you?
If so, please send your application to Oskar Gröndahl at firstname.lastname@example.org.