Lead Generation Specialist, Gothenburg
Relationships are essential for us… It is not just about swiping right when finding a lead. It needs to be a perfect match, or at least grow into something amazing over time. Then again perhaps this match is not one made in heaven for us, but it might be love at first sight for our partners. Confusing?
As our new Lead Generation Specialist, you will focus on lead generation through market analysis, research, data mining, and process development, so the NodeGraph team can create long term relations with both direct costumers and through sales partners.
You will handle and nurture contacts at the beginning of our sales process, and drive leads into opportunities. You will be at the forefront of our business growth, driving qualified leads for us and our sales partners all over the world.
Are you a communicative and analytical person who likes to initiate connections and sustain relationships? In that case, we have an exciting and challenging position for you!
About the position
The Lead Generation Specialist will be a part of the marketing team. Our headquarter, where you will be based, is in the city center of Gothenburg, but you will also have daily contact with our sales team and partners all over the world.
The ideal candidate thrives on metrics and is an expert at using marketing automation tools to develop marketing campaigns that optimize the flow of qualified leads to sales.
You will develop and maintain the current lead funnel to create data-driven and actionable plans, so we can develop a better understanding of our prospect’s buying cycle stages and nurture campaign goals in our CRM and Marketing automation tool; Sharpspring.
In addition to owning the lead generation flow, you will also be part of creating relevant marketing content, such as updates on our website and social media.
What we offer you
- An opportunity to be a part of a fantastic company with global leadership ambitions.
- A constant stream of new things to learn.
- Breadth and depth. Do you want to make an impact?
- Highly talented and dedicated colleagues.
- An open, supportive, and collaborative work environment.
- Focus on the team more than the individual – success is something we reach together
- Act as a true team member and ensure corporate collaboration
- Work closely with the rest of the NodeGraph team to spread the buzz around our solution and help organizations to see the true value of it
- Consistently deliver on revenue targets
- Accurately deliver leads forecasts and an up-to-date pipeline
- Direct activities within an assigned area.
- Be a part of defining expectations, prioritize efforts, building pipeline, and executing each phase of the marketing and sales cycle.
- Develop, use and maintain our CRM system and Marketing Automation tool (Sharpspring) extensively.
- At least a years of marketing experience from a marketing agency or in-house.
- Relevant experience with marketing automation tools and CRM system.
- Skilled at planning, measuring and communicating progress versus plan.
- Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable to work in and adapt to fast-growing and changing environments
- Fluency in English is essential.
How to apply
Is this a challenge for you?
If so, please send your application directly to our VP Marketing, Robert Axelsson at firstname.lastname@example.org