Partner Sales Manager – Microsoft, Gothenburg
We believe that everyone has the right to understand their data. Would you like to be the driving force at NodeGraph to make that happen?
About the position
The Partner Sales Manager will play a key role in expanding our business and partner network into the Microsoft space.
Our headquarters, where you will be based, is in the city center of Gothenburg, but you will work in a truly international environment promoting our product globally. In this role you will report to our Partner Director.
The ideal candidate has already worked for some years within the Microsoft partner network and has a good understanding of its structure and metrics. The candidate we are looking for also has a well-established network that could help to identify and build the right relationships.
What we offer you
- An opportunity to be a part of a fantastic company with global leadership ambitions.
- A constant stream of new things to learn.
- Breadth and depth. Do you want to make an impact?
- Highly talented and dedicated colleagues.
- An open, supportive, and collaborative work environment.
- Focus on the team more than the individual – success is something we reach together.
- Together with NodeGraph management, define a business plan for the identification and recruitment of Microsoft partners
- In close relationship with internal stakeholders, secure that we have a winning marketing offer, value proposition and material to succeed in the Microsoft space
- Own partner pipeline and revenue (quota) number in a focus area
- Drive, monitor and report on sales and operational results based on KPIs
- Recruit, on-board, enable and manage key partners in our focus markets
- Establish and build business plans for partners that align to sales goals
- Act as an advocate for the NodeGraph value message and solution in its partner and focus markets
- Continuously work with cross-functional teams to train/enable/certify partners
- Drive account mapping and regional sales meetings to build partner relationships
- With the Partner Marketing manager, drive regional partner marketing initiatives to accelerate the end-user pipeline
- Execute QBRs with focus partners and produce reports.
- 5-8 years of complex sales experience
- 3 years of experience from in-direct sales (Partner networking, Key Account Management)
- Comfortable to do business on C-level
- Fluent in business English
- Preferably have experience from sales in the software industry
How to apply
Is this a challenge for you?
If so, please send your application directly to our Partner Director Carl Andersson at email@example.com