Product Manager, Gothenburg
We believe that everyone has the right to understand their data. Would you like to be the driving force at NodeGraph to make that happen?
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who together with executive management will set the roadmap and play a key part in the external marketing and positioning of the product.
About the position
The product manager will have a vital role sitting between R&D and the marketing team reporting directly to our CEO. Our headquarters, where you will be based, is in the city center of Gothenburg, but you will work in a truly international environment promoting our product globally.
The ideal candidate has worked within the software industry for several years and already has hands-on experience from working with global product marketing.
What we offer you
- An opportunity to be a part of a fantastic company with global leadership ambitions.
- A constant stream of new things to learn.
- Breadth and depth. Do you want to make an impact?
- Highly talented and dedicated colleagues.
- An open, supportive, and collaborative work environment.
- Focus on the team more than the individual – success is something we reach together.
- Leads the product management organization
- Responsible of the product roadmap, and together with Executive Management, oversees product strategy
- Defines KPIs and other key deliverables to secure clear product positioning and communication
- Customer-oriented with an in-depth understanding of the product
- Working closely with sales, design, R&D and marketing
- Own and articulate end-to-end product requirements across R&D teams
- Background in the BI/data industry.
- High attention to detail
- Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable to work and adapting in fast-growing and changing environments
How to apply
Is this a challenge for you?
If so, please send your application directly to our CEO Oskar Gröndahl at email@example.com.