Lead Generation & Marketing Automation Specialist
Are you the specialist we are looking for?
You will be a part of the marketing team based in our head office in the city-centre of Gothenburg and will also work closely together with our sales team and partners all over the world.
The tasks you will be performing are many, but lead generation through market analysis, research, data mining and process development will be key. You will handle and nurture contacts at the beginning of our sales funnel and drive raw leads into sales opportunities. You will be at the forefront of our business growth, driving qualified leads from all over the world so that the NodeGraph team can create long-term relations with both direct costumers and through sales partners.
Some of your day-to-day tasks include:
- Strategy and tactics for capturing quality leads and converting them into sales qualified leads
- Lead funnels, nurturing and process development in various channels, email especially
- Marketing, sales and customer automation in our CRM platform SharpSpring
- Marketing funnel analytics and conversion optimization
- Segmentation and personalization based on our key personas and key target audiences
- Competitive intelligence and target audience research
- Campaign planning and content production (initial research, interviews, drafting lead magnets, producing content for email funnels and newsletters)
- Product marketing
- Become a super-user in SharpSpring and Typeform
The ideal candidate thrives on metrics and is skilled at using marketing automation tools to develop marketing campaigns that optimize the funnel of qualified leads to sales.
What we offer you
- An opportunity to be a part of a fantastic company with global leadership ambitions
- A constant stream of new things to learn
- Highly talented and dedicated colleagues
- An open, supportive and collaborative work environment
- Be part of a strong team where we reach success together
- A couple of years of marketing experience from a marketing agency or in-house
- Relevant experience with marketing automation tools and CRM systems
- Skilled at planning, measuring and communicating progress versus plan
- Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable to work in, and adapt to, fast-growing and changing environments
- Fluent in English
So, are you a communicative and analytical person who likes to initiate connections and sustain relationships? If so, we have an exciting and challenging position for you!
Please note that selections and interviews will be ongoing, so send your application directly to our VP Marketing, Robert Axelsson at email@example.com.