NodeGraph Partner Day 2019
We would like to cordially invite all of you to our first ever Partner Day on the 21st of March in Gothenburg, Sweden.
This track will offer insight into the sales process of NodeGraph – including a look at our value proposition. We will discuss:
- Why we do what we do (and how others have done it before)
- How to pitch NodeGraph as a data quality platform – the power of value
- NodeGraph growth hacks
- Our new price package
This track will focus on our digital strategy as well as ways in which we can collaborate to achieve mutual goals. We will be looking at:
- Our digital strategy (including concrete results from previous campaigns)
- Getting the most out of inbound marketing – it doesn’t take a village
- SEO & social media quick wins
- Collecting case stories & testimonials
Here we will be focusing on the technical and will discuss updates, use cases and what’s coming next! This track will include:
- Exciting new tech updates
- Testing and data quality assurance – what, how and why?
- NodeGraph best practice
- How NodeGraph was built – and why
- An AMA with the NodeGraph Dev Team
Fill in the form to register now!
Registration closes on the 22nd of February.
As for the technicalities…
Where is the event?
The event will take place in central Gothenburg, Sweden. As for a specific location, this will be decided after the registration has closed (i.e. the 22nd of February). The closest airport is Landvetter Airport, located about 30 min from the city center and, as for recommended hotels, you can check out this link here. We suggest staying relatively close to either Kunsportsavenyn or Centralstationen (the central station) but, to be honest, Gothenburg is no metropolis, so you should be alright.
When will the event begin?
As noted, the event is on the 21st of March. We plan to begin in the morning (at around 10:00). However, this will be ultimately be determined through the official schedule so stay peeled. While the NodeGraph presentations and workshops will continue until the afternoon (ca. 16:00), we would love to show off Gothenburg during the evening/night to those who are keen!
How much does it cost?
You can’t put a price on quality, so we will not be charging anything to our attendees. However, your flight and hotel stays are out of our jurisdiction.
Have any questions?
Please send all of your questions to our designated email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Cheers and hopefully we will see you soon!