Pre-Sales & Partner Enablement Consultant – NodeGraph Inc
We believe that everyone has the right to understand their data. Would you like to be the driving force at NodeGraph that helps us make that happen?
The North American market is a focus strategic expansion area for us as we continue our journey. We are now looking for an experienced Pre-Sales & Partner Enablement Consultant who can join our team in the US. The person we are looking for is preferably based on the US East Coast.
About the position
As a Pre-Sales & Partner Enablement Consultant, you will support our sales team in the customer acquisition process. You will be responsible for guiding new prospects in our platform. You will also act as a product expert in customer meetings.
In addition, you will work closely with our partners to support them – both with enablement activities and in customer cases. This is a key role to leverage our partner business and add more partners.
The ideal candidate has a strong background and experience from the BI industry and has helped both partners and customers to implement and get the most value out of solutions such as Qlik, Tableau and/or Power BI.
What we offer you
- An opportunity to be a part of a fantastic company with global leadership ambitions
- A constant stream of new things to learn
- Highly talented and dedicated colleagues
- An open, supportive and collaborative work environment
- Focus on the team more than the individual – success is something we reach together
- Deliver a first-class experience to our customer and partners
- Pre-sales activities
- Partner Enablement activities
- Support partners with expertise
- Spend time on-site with our key partners to build trust
- Strong background in the BI/data industry
- Documented technical knowledge from either Qlik, Power BI or Tableau
- Self-sufficient person that is used to both driving things forward and being a part of a team
- Experience from Data Management solutions is a plus
- Comfortable with working and adapting to fast-growing and changing environments
Is this the challenge for you?
If so, please send your application to Oskar Fahlvik at firstname.lastname@example.org.