Direct Sales Manager, Europe
When selling works – really works, its no longer about the sale itself. It’s about the adrenaline, the genuine desire to help and building close relationships.
So, when you step into the office in the city centre of Gothenburg, we let you be you. You will be prospecting and building your own customer base throughout Europe, in only the way you know best.
Who we are looking for
An experienced salesperson, who loves what they do: so much so that no one needs to tell you what to do next. You are a team player, driven not only by your own goals, but by others’ too.
For the right candidate, this role could lead to the development and full responsibility of a world-class sales organisation as our Sales Director for Europe.
What we offer you
• An opportunity to be a part of a fantastic company with global leadership ambitions.
• Growth and mentorship. We believe in growing our sales talent through ownership and leadership opportunities.
• A constant stream of new things to learn.
• Breadth and depth. Do you want to make an impact?
• Highly talented and dedicated colleagues.
• An open, supportive, and collaborative work environment.
• Focus on the team more than the individual – success is something we reach together.
• Act as a true team member and ensure corporate collaboration.
• Work closely with the rest of the NodeGraph team to spread the buzz around our solution and help organisations to see the true value.
• Consistently deliver on revenue targets.
• Accurate deliver sales forecasts and an up to date pipeline.
• Direct sales activities within an assigned area. Be a part of defining expectations, prioritising efforts, building a pipeline and executing each phase of the sales cycle.
• Use a CRM system (Pipedrive) extensively.
• 3-5 years direct and channel enterprise software selling experience to large and mid-sized enterprises, is required.
• Relevant software industry experience in any of the following IT systems, business intelligence, data management, data governance, ERP solutions.
• Skilled at business planning, measuring and communicating progress vs plan.
• Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills.
• Comfortable to work and adapt in fast-growing and changing environments.
• Fluent Swedish and proficient in English.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. Our head office is situated in the city centre of Gothenburg, which is where you will be mainly based.
How to apply
Is this a challenge for you?
If so, please send your application directly to our CRO, Oskar Fahlvik at Oskar.firstname.lastname@example.org